Commitment to your Health & Safety at The Nth Ultimate Whisky Experience
Universal Whisky Experience’s top priority is the health and safety of our attendees, vendors, and staff at the April 2021 event taking place at the Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, NV.
Universal Whisky Experience Health & Safety Plan Updated: January 1, 2021
The past months have been challenging for all of us as we navigate through these unparalleled circumstances and adapt to doing business during the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic. One thing is for certain: this world-health crisis has reconfirmed how important personal connections and exchanging ideas are for propelling this industry forward. We believe in the power of gathering together to share, inspire, and invigorate our community, and we are committed to being that resource in 2021. Universal Whisky Experience’s top priority is the health and safety of our attendees, vendors and staff at the April, 2021 event taking place at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort. https://universalwhiskyexperience.com/the-nth-2021/
Preparedness, Prevention and Response Plan
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus at Universal Whisky Experience has been on the health and safety of our customers, our staff, and our communities. In preparing for reopening our events, we are working closely with all our event partners as well as Wynn Resorts on safety protocols, preparedness, prevention, and response plans designed to welcome you back. These plans are comprehensive, multi-layered approach that is fluid and will continue to evolve based on guidance issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state, and local governments. The extra precautions we are taking include temperature checks and face masks required of all persons entering the building, without exception.
Read more about our detailed safety plan below to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in a safe participation at The Nth.
Global, national, and local guidance:
Universal Whisky Experience is actively working with Wynn Resorts regarding the venue’s health and safety guidelines along with federal, state, and local governments. Here are some of the things that will be implemented:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols: Wynn Resorts has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols which include reinforced cleaning systems, the implementation of ultraviolet (UV) light for disinfection to meeting spaces, and the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public areas.
- Social distancing protocol: Universal Whisky Experience along with Wynn Resorts will be installing health and hygiene reminders throughout the property and event space, in addition to other protocols, to aid in reducing crowding.
- Additional sanitation stations: will be placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as reception areas, entrances, stairs, elevator, escalator landings in Wynn Resorts public spaces.
To review the Wynn Resorts Five Star Health and Safety Plan please Click Here
As with most things during this crisis, this is a fluid situation, and we will provide further updates as they become available from the CDC, WHO, state and local officials. Universal Whisky Experience would like to thank all those working diligently to help us relaunch the whisky and spirits business and making our world safe again overall.
As the world’s premier luxury whisky and spirits experiences, we look forward to bringing together our community, culture, and commerce. Our longevity in the industry and passion for creative inspiration is the driving force behind our commitment.
Details of health and safety preparedness plan and code of conduct at The Nth:
Before you arrive
- Have you completed a self-assessment and are you symptom free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the cdc.gov website for any questions on COVID-related symptoms.
- Before receiving your wristband onsite and entering The Nth, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions. Please review the Terms and Conditions on the website before arriving to gain entry as quickly as possible.
- Have your digital or print confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed a face mask; this is required at all times.
- We have an Emergency Action Plan in place, including an open line of communication with local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
Before you arrive
- We are taking additional measures to ensure your health and safety at The Nth. Please plan accordingly and allow extra time when arriving at events.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted upon building entry for EVERYONE.
- No hugs or handshakes this year. Universal Whisky Experience has a no-contact policy in place.
- We will implement queue lines and seating for tastings where 6-foot distancing is safely enforced.
- Transparent barriers on registration counters will be implemented for enhanced safety and staff will regularly clean all equipment.
Inside the show
- Face masks will need to be worn inside the show at all times. Please make sure you have a face mask with you.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including: Stay at least 6 feet from one another, wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
- We have designed the show to allow for social distancing and one-way entrances/exits.
- We will remind you to keep a safe distance from others with graphics and stanchions.
- We have increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced and transparent shields will be placed at all food service stations.
- Exhibitors will have the option to order additional enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths through the appointed general services contractor.
- Trash will be removed from the exhibit hall with greater frequency.
- Frequent disinfecting will take place to sanitize seating, restrooms and commonly touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite and available to help anyone feeling unwell.