Nth Terms & Conditions
Age Requirement -21
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase tickets from Universal Whisky Experience, LLC. By purchasing tickets you are affirming that you are 21 years of age or older. Admission to any and all Universal Whisky Experience shows, tastings and events is prohibited to anyone under the age of 21 years. A legal picture ID is required for admittance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All ticket sales are final with no refunds or cancellations allowed for any tastings, shows and events.
Refusal of Ticket Purchases
Universal Whisky Experience, its entities and properties have the right to reject and cancel ticket requests for any of the events produced at any time. This includes paid ticket requests.
Valid Tickets for all events
All tickets must be printed and presented for scanning to gain entry to events. No admission will be allowed without a hard copy ticket. Any tickets found to be counterfeit will be cancelled.
Show Conduct and Decorum Guidelines
To ensure that all the guests of the Nth Shows receive the benefit of the most elite, elegant and luxurious whisky experience possible, Universal Whisky Experience, LLC requires that all attendees conduct themselves with etiquette and decorum in accordance with our guidelines.
All attendees of events hosted by Universal Whisky Experience, LLC agree to abide by the following Show Conduct Guidelines.
- The Nth Whisky Show is an exclusive, privileged event with the sole purpose of the enjoyment of fine whisky through taste, sampling and education. Excess is unacceptable. Quality over quantity is the benchmark.
- The lineup of events and whiskies for the show is subject to availability and may change. Participants may not be notified of this change.
- Exhibitors reserve the right to refuse to serve any attendee who appears to have consumed an excessive amount of alcohol.
- Visitors who are visibly inebriated or behave in any disruptive or offensive manner will be escorted from the nth show.
- Visitors who have been removed for the reasons stated above will be refused re-admittance.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to eat before and during tasting events. The price of an Nth Show ticket includes complimentary hors d'oeuvres, provided during the early part of the Nth Show.
- In addition to food consumption, attendees are encouraged to drink ample amounts of water between tastings. Complimentary drinking water and spittoons are available at exhibitor stands and other highly visible locations throughout the site.
- Security scans the purses, bags and briefcases of all attendees of Universal Whisky Experience Nth Shows. Purchase of tickets to these events confirms adherence to this policy. Guests who refuse to comply with this safety procedure will be denied entry.
- Dress code is business casual, and jackets are required.