Nth Terms & Conditions
Before receiving your wristband onsite and entering The Nth events, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept the following Terms & Conditions. Please take a moment to review this document before arriving at the event as this will allow us to get you inside and exploring all that The Nth has to offer much more quickly.
- I certify that I am not sick and do not have signs or symptoms of COVID-19. I will not enter The Nth event if I am experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. I acknowledge that common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- I will immediately isolate myself and leave The Nth event and notify event staff if I, or someone I have been in close contact with, is exposed to COVID-19, exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or receives a positive COVID-19 test result.
- I expressly agree to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at The Nth event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance in accordance with applicable Nevada state and local requirements.
- While in attendance at The Nth event, I will make every effort to maintain CDC-recommended hygiene procedures at all times, including following the guidelines of frequent hand washing (or a suitable sanitizing alternative), avoiding touching my eyes, nose, and mouth in public places and covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or the inside of my elbow.
- I expressly assume, and release Universal Whisky Experience (“UWE”) and any of its affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with my participation or presence at The Nth event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to my person or property.
- I grant UWE the right to use my name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of me at the show, for marketing purposes.
- UWE reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at anytime for any reason.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy – All ticket sales are final with no refunds or cancellations allowed for any UWE tastings, shows and events.
- Valid Tickets for all events – All tickets must be printed and presented for scanning to gain entry to events. No admission will be allowed without a hard copy ticket. Any tickets found to be counterfeit will be cancelled.
- Refusal Of Ticket Purchases – Universal Whisky Experience, its entities and properties have the right to reject and cancel ticket requests for any of the events produced at any time. This includes paid ticket requests.
- Copyright – The photography, imagery, text, source code and all other material on www.universalwhiskyexperience.com are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the exclusive property of Universal Whisky Experience, LLC. These materials may not be displayed, reproduced or redistributed without prior express written permission from the owner.
- Age Requirement – You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase tickets from Universal Whisky Experience, LLC. By purchasing tickets you are affirming that you are 21 years of age or older. Admission to any and all Universal Whisky Experience shows, tastings and events is prohibited to anyone under the age of 21 years. A legal picture ID is required for admittance.
- Responsible Drinking – Universal Whisky Experience, LLC promotes and encourages responsible, moderate consumption of alcohol and reserves the right to ask anyone who becomes disruptive or offensive to leave any tasting events hosted by Universal Whisky Experience, LLC.
- Sample Bottles – Please Note: It is strictly PROHIBITED to take any samples, sample bottles or full bottles of Alcohol from any Universal Whisky Experience event. This is in compliance with Federal, State and Local laws.
Event Conduct and Decorum Guidelines
To ensure that all guests of the Nth and other UWE events receive the benefit of the most elite, elegant and luxurious whisky experience possible, Universal Whisky Experience, LLC requires that all attendees conduct themselves with etiquette and decorum in accordance with our guidelines. All attendees of events hosted by Universal Whisky Experience, LLC agree to abide by the following Event Conduct Guidelines.
- The Nth and other Whisky events is an exclusive, privileged event with the sole purpose of the enjoyment of fine whisky and spirits through taste, sampling and education. Excess is unacceptable. Quality over quantity is the benchmark.
- The lineup of events and whiskies for any UWE events including the Nth is subject to availability and may change. Participants may not be notified of this change.
- Exhibitors reserve the right to refuse to serve any attendee who appears to have consumed an excessive amount of alcohol at any of our events.
- Attendees who are visibly inebriated or behave in any disruptive or offensive manner will be escorted from any of our events.
- Attendees who have been removed for the reasons stated above will be refused re-admittance.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to eat before and during tasting events. In addition to food consumption, attendees are encouraged to drink ample amounts of water between tastings. Complimentary drinking water and spittoons are available at exhibitor stands and other highly visible locations throughout our events.
- Security scans the purses, bags and briefcases of all attendees of Universal Whisky Experience and Nth Events. Purchase of tickets to these events confirms adherence to this policy. Guests who refuse to comply with this safety procedure will be denied entry.
- Dress code is business casual, and jackets required. No T-shirt’s, shorts or flip flops will be tolerated at any of our events. Event organizers will deny entry to all that are dressed inappropriate for any events.