Before receiving your wristband onsite and entering The Nth events, you will be asked to acknowledge and accept the following Terms & Conditions. Please take a moment to review this document before arriving at the event as this will allow us to get you inside and exploring all that The Nth has to offer much more quickly.
Event Conduct and Decorum Guidelines
To ensure that all guests of the Nth and other UWE events receive the benefit of the most elite, elegant and luxurious whisky experience possible, Universal Whisky Experience, LLC requires that all attendees conduct themselves with etiquette and decorum in accordance with our guidelines. All attendees of events hosted by Universal Whisky Experience, LLC agree to abide by the following Event Conduct Guidelines.
- The Nth and other Whisky events is an exclusive, privileged event with the sole purpose of the enjoyment of fine whisky and spirits through taste, sampling and education. Excess is unacceptable. Quality over quantity is the benchmark.
- The lineup of events and whiskies for any UWE events including the Nth is subject to availability and may change. Participants may not be notified of this change.
- Exhibitors reserve the right to refuse to serve any attendee who appears to have consumed an excessive amount of alcohol at any of our events.
- Attendees who are visibly inebriated or behave in any disruptive or offensive manner will be escorted from any of our events.
- Attendees who have been removed for the reasons stated above will be refused re-admittance.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to eat before and during tasting events. In addition to food consumption, attendees are encouraged to drink ample amounts of water between tastings. Complimentary drinking water and spittoons are available at exhibitor stands and other highly visible locations throughout our events.
- Security scans the purses, bags and briefcases of all attendees of Universal Whisky Experience and Nth Events. Purchase of tickets to these events confirms adherence to this policy. Guests who refuse to comply with this safety procedure will be denied entry.
- Dress code is business casual, and jackets required. No T-shirt’s, shorts or flip flops will be tolerated at any of our events. Event organizers will deny entry to all that are dressed inappropriate for any events.